Ads by Google

Wednesday 15 May 2013

What was the BITSAT paper level on 15th May 2013?

Many students are eager to know that what was the paper level of BITSAT on 14th and 15th May and how was the paper from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and logical reasoning section. Here you will know one by one regarding the difficulty level of different sections and how you should prepare so that you can get good marks in BITSAT. As I have given the paper on 15th May 2013 so I can tell you in much better way that what was the question paper level.

Paper level of Mathematics

Difficulty level of Mathematics was quite nice as it was not a cake walk but not even a hard stone. Questions were of certain standard and time consuming also. If your concepts are weak then I don't think that you can solve the paper before clearing up the concept. Questions were formula based and many students who were present in that slot find the mathematics paper nearly equal to difficult. It was difficult also because of it was taking more time on solving the questions. So overall the paper of mathematics was difficult.

Paper level of Physics

Physics was the easiest one among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as questions were based on logic and some were based on easy concept. Questions from gravitation and simple motion made the paper much easier. It took me 45 min on solving all the questions and you should not worry of Physics even if your physics is weak. You can still score good marks.
                                                  -->

Paper level of Chemistry

Chemistry was the toughest part among all sections as some questions were tricky and some were of good level. If you have not prepared for chemistry well then there are less chances of qualifying the BITSAT and you have prepared for the chemistry well the also you have to made it your strongest subject only then you can achieve  good marks. Give more time to this subject if you really want to clear this exam.

Paper level of Logical Reasoning 

Logical reasoning are always easy but you need to concentrate more on word meaning as I found only word meaning difficult and attempted 24 out of 25 questions in this sections, one which I left was word meaning. Rest of the section was easy and you can solve the questions within 20-30 minutes. This year JEE Main (AIEEE) paper level was very much easy in  offline mode than online mode but BITSAT paper level is of good standard and difficult from this year paper.

Here is a zip file which you can download and solve the paper in the similar way as you are going to solve in BITSAT exam. The question paper level is similar to BITSAT exam and they are of the same standard as you are going to solve in BITSAT exam. Some of you might find the paper difficult but this is the actual level of BITSAT 2013 examination.

BITSAT paper to download has been removed because of high bounce rate. Please go to the contact us to get the link of BITSAT question paper. You need to put your name and E-mail with message regarding BITSAT 2013 question paper.



52 comments:

  1. can u pls tell me the word meanings that were asked in your paper pls..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I don't remember those words but one thing is clear that those words will not going to be repeat. Questions from PCM might repeat but questions from English section are always different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...
      how much did u score????

      Delete
    2. only 228 marks which is far below from cutoff marks.

      Delete
  3. What is the cutoff???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please provide your e-mail id so that I can send you direct downloading link of that paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. sgrbjj2911@gmail.com
    send fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Link has been sent to your E-Main Id

    ReplyDelete
  7. pl. provide me the paper also

    ReplyDelete
  8. my email id link is


    myhimanshu96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my email id is

    myhimanshu96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Himanshu:- Link has been sent to your e-mail id.

      Delete
  10. hey even I have my paper tom, send me the link.
    akshatmalik11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Akshat:- link has been sent to your e-mail id.

    ReplyDelete
  12. plz send me the link , i hav bitsat tommorow
    cuteteddy.s0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arunima:
      Link has been sent to your E-Mail Id.

      Delete
    2. Sir plz provide me link at ansh2401002@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. link has been sent to your E-Mail ID

      Delete
  13. hi nishant!!!!!!!!!! plz send me the link my email is bharathc1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Previous year Cut Off details for IPU are other engineering stuff is present at Engistan||Engineers Community

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir please send me the link at visheshb31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send me the link at suvigyavijay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. send @ akash.yrb@gmail.com URGENT

    ReplyDelete
  18. p[lease send me the link of 2013 paper

    ReplyDelete
  19. my email id is asashishsharma012345@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. my email id is kartik10229s
    @gmail.com pls send as earliest......

    ReplyDelete
  21. Link has been expired. But I will upload the BITSAT papers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. my email id akshayanandv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. m_krishna7@yahoo.com
    BITSAT 2013 PAPER.
    I NEED IT IMMEDIATELY

    ReplyDelete
  24. ujwalbhat95@gmail.com.need the paper immediately

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey send them to me too.. kaarti.sr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please send it to akshayanandv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. pls send bitsat 2013 paper to mail.me1729@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i too need the 2013 paper
    ritesh.upadhayay@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i too need the bitsat 2013 paper
    email id- anujaghosh6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i too need the bitsat 2013 paper
    e-mai id- ankitmishra42@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Is the link for 2013 papers still available

    ReplyDelete
  32. send me too
    my email id - sagar.skrusia97@gmail.com
    i am in need of it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. send me too
    mailid- vijibabu9596@gmail.com
    send it today itself pls.

    ReplyDelete
  34. please send me paper to id=pkshp283455@gmail.com
    my paper is after two days.....

    ReplyDelete
  35. Please send the paper to me too.... my email id - romits1994@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. send to me....the paper please!!! id - pal.pi1995@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. please send me the bitsat 2013 paper or link from where i can see the paper

    ReplyDelete
  38. sir my email i is kapilkumarsharma106@gmail.com plz send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  39. sir my email i is kapilkumarsharma106@gmail.com plz send me the link

    ReplyDelete
  40. as more than 4000 words to learn in vocabulary and the marks allotted to vocabulary are less in BITSAT.Overall dont worry about English if u are good at grammar . upsee

    ReplyDelete
  41. The BITSAT Results 2018 will be released by Birla Institute of Technology and Science in the 4th week of May 2018. Result will only be announced online on the official website of BITS University.

    ReplyDelete